Business AdministrationBUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (LEVEL 1 & LEVEL 2 CERTIFICATE - RQF)
Business administration (Level 1 & Level 2 certificate - RQF)
Level 1 - This qualification is aimed at learners who may be new to working within a business and administration role and wish to improve their knowledge and understanding of the topics it covers. It is designed for learners who work in a variety of work environments and sectors.
Level 2 - This qualification is aimed at individuals who are working within a business and administration role who wish to improve their knowledge of business administration tasks and is applicable to a variety of work environments and sectors.
Level 1 - Subjects covered include:
Level 2 - Subjects covered include:
- Principles of personal performance and development.
- Principles of working in a business environment.
- Work with others in a business environment.
- Health and safety in a business environment.
- Principles of business communication.
- Principles of personal responsibilities and working in a business environment.
- Principles of managing information and producing documents.
- Principles of supporting change in a business environment.
- Principles of maintaining stationery stock.
- Principles of contributing to innovation and change.
- Principles of budgets in a business environment.
- Principles of project management.
Level 1 & 2
6 week course
09:00 - 17:00
Please contact office
* If you are unemployed or on low earnings, funding may be available. Please contact the office for more information
Book your training course (For most accurate course dates please contact the office on 0800 593 3732)
Share this page with a friend