Business AdministrationBUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (LEVEL 1 & LEVEL 2 CERTIFICATE - RQF)
Business administration (Level 1 & Level 2 certificate - RQF)
Level 1 - This qualification is aimed at learners who may be new to working within a business and administration role and wish to improve their knowledge and understanding of the topics it covers. It is designed for learners who work in a variety of work environments and sectors.
Level 2 - This qualification is aimed at individuals who are working within a business and administration role who wish to improve their knowledge of business administration tasks and is applicable to a variety of work environments and sectors.
Level 1 - Subjects covered include:
Level 2 - Subjects covered include:
- Principles of personal performance and development.
- Principles of working in a business environment.
- Work with others in a business environment.
- Health and safety in a business environment.
- Principles of business communication.
- Principles of personal responsibilities and working in a business environment.
- Principles of managing information and producing documents.
- Principles of supporting change in a business environment.
- Principles of maintaining stationery stock.
- Principles of contributing to innovation and change.
- Principles of budgets in a business environment.
- Principles of project management.
Level 1 & 2
6 week course
09:00 - 17:00
Please contact office
* If you are unemployed or on low earnings, funding may be available. Please contact the office for more information
Book your training course
Share this page with a friend