Emergency First Aid at WorkEmergency First Aid at Work – Level 3 Award
Emergency First Aid at Work – Level 3 Award
This qualification is aimed at learners who wish to become emergency first-aiders in the workplace but also people that wish to have a basic knowledge of first aid to use in emergency situations.
Subjects covered include:
- Understand the role and responsibilities of a first aider.
- Be able to assess an incident.
- Be able to provide first aid to an unresponsive casualty.
- Be able to provide first aid to a casualty who is choking.
- Be able to provide first aid to a casualty with external bleeding.
- Know how to provide first aid to a casualty who is in shock.
- Know how to provide first aid to a casualty with minor injuries.
1 day course
09:00 - 17:00
£75 (Inc VAT)
Book your training course (For most accurate course dates please contact the office on 0800 593 3732)
Share this page with a friend