First Aid at WorkLevel 3 Award First Aid at Work
Level 3 Award First Aid at Work
This qualification is aimed at learners who wish to become first-aiders in the workplace or learners who wish to have a greater level of First Aid skills.
Subjects covered include:
- Understand the role and responsibilities of a first aider.
- Be able to assess an incident.
- Be able to provide first aid to an unresponsive casualty.
- Be able to provide first aid to a casualty who is choking.
- Be able to provide first aid to a casualty with external bleeding.
- Know how to provide first aid to a casualty who is in shock.
- Know how to provide first aid to a casualty with minor injuries.
Although the subjects look the same as the EFAW qualification, the depth of knowledge for each individual topic is greater and therefore gives a much greater understanding of each situation.
3 day course
09:00 - 17:00
£150 (Inc VAT)
Book your training course (For most accurate course dates please contact the office on 0800 593 3732)
Share this page with a friend