Health & Safety in Construction (CSCS)LEVEL 1 AWARD IN HEALTH AND SAFETY IN A CONSTRUCTION ENVIRONMENT
Level 1 award in Health & safety in a construction environment
This qualification is designed for learners working in, or aspiring to work in, the construction industry. It will give learners the knowledge to undertake their jobs safely. Successful learners will fulfil the requirements to apply for the CSCS Labourer's card.
This training course includes Mental Health First Aid Awareness and CSCS Practice Testing.
Subjects covered include:
- Common hazards and risks in a construction environment.
- Safe manual handling practices.
- Mental health first aid.
- Working safely at height.
- Working safely around plant and machinery.
3 day course
09:00 - 17:00
£165 (Inc VAT)
* if you are unemployed or on low earnings, funding may be available. Please contact the office for more information.
Share this page with a friend