Personal Licence Holders (APLH)LEVEL 2 AWARD FOR PERSONAL LICENCE HOLDERS (RQF)
Level 2 award for personal licence holders (RQF)
This qualification is aimed at individuals working in, or preparing to work in, any industry that involves the retail sale of alcohol. Anyone wishing to sell or authorise the sale of alcohol by retail on licensed premises must hold a personal licence.
Subjects covered include:
- The nature, purpose and period of validity of a personal licence.
- The application process and legal duties when applying for a personal licence.
- The legal duties of a personal licence holder.
- The roles, responsibilities and functions of licensing authorities.
- The nature and strength of alcohol and the effect on the body.
- The law in relation to premises licences.
2 day course
09:00 - 17:00
£120 (Inc VAT)
Share this page with a friend