Food Safety Level 2 Award (Theory CPD)
CPD accredited food safety training written by food safety expert Richard Sprenger this e-learning course meets all mandatory training requirements.
Food safety is a constant concern for the public. It’s important your employees understand their roles and responsibilities.
- Improve your food safety: Ensure knowledge of food safety among all staff is at the required level
- Combat microbiological hazards: Understand microbiological hazards and how to manage and reduce them
- Avoid food poisoning: Get to grips with how food poising occurs, and the measures needed to prevent it
- Control contamination hazards: Learn the essentials on contamination control and how to implement preventative measures
- Address personal hygiene: Food handlers have a responsibility to observe high standards of personal hygiene
- Handle cleaning and disinfection: Improve knowledge of how to effectively clean and disinfect your food preparation areas
- Control pests: Don’t let pests become a menace, find out how to prevent a pest problem
- Safely handle and store food: Don’t let pests become a menace, find out how to prevent a pest problem
- Food safety management systems: Learn how to successfully implement food safety management systems such as HACCP
Why should I choose this course?
This course is ideal for those who work in a catering environment. This may include restaurants, cafes, hotels, bars, fast-food outlets, takeaways, mobile food trucks, kitchens, hospitals, schools and colleges.
We also offer a Food Safety in Manufacturing Level 2 course for those working in a manufacturing environment.
4 – 6 hours