Supervising First Aid for Mental HealthSUPERVISING FIRST AID for MENTAL HEALTH (Level 3 Award – RQF)
Supervising First Aid for Mental Health (Level 3 Award – RQF)
This 2 day course builds upon the level 2 award and covers a wider range of mental health conditions. Greater depth of detail on the conditions and the range of therapy and professional support is learnt. The course is aimed at those in a supervisory or managerial position and who have responsibility for implementing a positive mental health culture within an organisation.
Subjects covered include:
- What is First Aid for Mental Health?
- Identifying mental health conditions.
- Providing advice and starting a conversation.
- Drugs and alcohol.
- First aid for mental health action plan.
- First aid for mental health in the workplace.
- A large range of metal health conditions covered in detail.
2 day course
09:00 - 17:00
£180 (Inc VAT)
Book your training course (For most accurate course dates please contact the office on 0800 593 3732)
Share this page with a friend