Understanding StewardingLevel 2 Award in Understanding Stewarding at Spectator Events (RQF)
Level 2 Award in Understanding Stewarding at Spectator Events (RQF)
This qualification is aimed at individuals who wish to work as a steward in the Active Leisure, Learning and Well-being sector. This may include events such as sports, music festivals, concerts, parades or carnivals. It covers how to prepare for events, control entry and exit of customers, identify and deal with crowd problems and respond to emergencies.
Subjects covered include:
- How stewards prepare for spectator events.
- Controlling the entry, exit and movement of spectators at events.
- Monitoring crowds and responding to potential crowd problems at spectator events.
- Responding to injuries, illnesses and other emergencies in active leisure and learning.
5 day course
09:00 - 17:00
£215 (Inc VAT)
* If you are unemployed or on low earnings, funding may be available. Please contact the office for more information.
Book your training course (For most accurate course dates please contact the office on 0800 593 3732)
Share this page with a friend