Spectator safety (Theory CPD )
This online spectator safety course provides learners with the knowledge to go on to achieve the level 2 award in understanding stewarding at spectator events qualification and safely work at spectator events.
This innovative, multi-device e-learning course provides learners with the knowledge they need to go on to achieve a level 2 understanding stewarding at spectator events qualification in a fun and interactive way. Learners successfully completing this course and its subsequent assessment will achieve the knowledge components of the Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Spectator Safety (RQF).
What does it cover?
The content of this course perfectly matches the knowledge components of the Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Spectator Safety and the Level 2 Award in Understanding Stewarding at Spectator Events (RQF). The topics covered include:
- prepare for spectator events
- control the entry, exit and movement of people at spectator events
- monitor spectators and deal with crowd problems
- deal with accidents and emergencies
- managing conflict
- supporting the work of the team and organisation